ARBA Retail Systems is pleased to announce an exciting new program designed to offer you significant benefits!
ARBA’s ProActive Maintenance
ARBA’s ProActive Maintenance provides a series of regularly scheduled maintenance activities designed to prevent problems before those problems cause failures! Performed by ARBA’s technical staff, ProActive Maintenance tackles data discrepancies and breakdowns before they cause system downtime, which means you, your staff and your customers will be happier! Under ARBA’s ProActive Maintenance, we’ll perform a regular series of monthly and quarterly health checks. These include software assessments, data integrity checks, presence (or absence) of system created files, and more! This maintenance does not add, change or delete functionality of the product.
With ARBA’s ProActive Maintenance, we will detect issues before they can impact the performance of your system. Some of the benefits of ARBA’s ProActive Maintenance include:
- Improved system reliability
- Decreased system downtime
- Better solution for long-term fixes and system enhancements
- Decreased cost of replacement
What You Get with ARBA’s ProActive Maintenance Bronze
Bronze provides essential system checks, fixing simple issues and proactively addressing more complex problems.
- Test support remote accessibility and connectivity
- Confirm that system backup runs effectively, backup media has sufficient free space, and has been rotated (if applicable)
- Confirm that EOD is / has been running properly and creating correct reports
- Check connection to data source, free space on data source
- PCCharge database maintenance performed (if owned by customer)
- Confirm Windows Security Updates and Patches have been loaded
- Senior technician reviews ARBA Support Call history to detect trends or unresolved issues
- An ARBA Trouble Ticket will be created for any issues not easily resolved
- Archive EOD reports and log files (over two years old) Archive Quarterly Backup
- Check computer health and report on potential issues (CPU temp, fragmentation and errors on HDD, serious event log reports)
- Predictive analysis of remaining hardware life
- Generate report on status of all health checks