Features and Functions
The ARBA product suite is comprised of products that address specific needs of retail businesses such as Cafeterias (Hospitals, Restaurants), Gift Shop (Hospitals or others), Pet Stores, Liquor Stores, etc. Our product suite is a comprehensive set of retail solutions that manage all areas of retail organizations in a single integrated system. This solution integrates a retailer’s Point of Sale (POS), back office management, inventory control, business intelligence, and robust reporting. Following are some of the key benefits/features of the ARBA POS product suite, designed by retailers for retailers.
- Easy to Use Register Functions – the register screens with clear prompts are well thought out and intuitive with clear prompts, combined with simple key entry. This makes the operations easy to learn and use. This saves valuable time for owners, managers, cashiers and ultimately, the customers.
- Management Tools – allow your management team to make informed decisions and perform automated inventory management, ordering and receiving.
- Inventory Control – generate speedy inventory orders, order recommendation, inventory loss, low inventory alerts, inventory age, etc.
- Merchandising – merchandizing trends – seasonal, facility and inventory diversification.
- Financial Management – accurate, timely financial reporting, profitability and inventory valuation.
- Customer Management and Loyalty Programs - track customers and their buying patterns, tastes and preferences, and rank customers by dollars purchased, dates sold, and interests. Offer tiered discounting and adjust pricing based on buying patterns.
- Payroll Deductions – employee badge scanning speeds up checkout and increases sales; includes fundraisers, coffee bar sales, etc. as separate payroll deduction files.
- Reporting – unsurpassed reporting capability allows retails to keep pulse on the business – what’s hot, what’s not, retailing, merchandising trends, margins and, ultimately, profits.
- Multi-Store – multiple store location management which allows for control of and reporting on all locations from one central site, while allowing for functionality at the individual store level.