POS System for Corporate Cafeteria
ARBA’s corporate cafeteria POS system gives you a faster way to process payments along with a more accurate method of inventory control.
Our corporate dining POS systems also allow you to accept more payment types — including not only cash, credit and debit cards, but also vouchers, coupons and meal plan cards. Or you can offer your employees the ability to pay with a swipe of their ID badge if you use ARBA’s Payroll Deductions. More cashless ways to pay means faster processing at high-volume registers!
Built on Microsoft’s .NET SQL Solutions Framework, this corporate cafeteria POS solution also includes easy-to-use touchscreen cash registers and can be extended to mobile devices. This corporate dining POS software can also be hosted on-premises or as an in-cloud solution.
Our POS system for corporate cafeterias
- Keeps prices accurate via pre-set register keys and barcodes
- Supports weighable items
- Makes it easy to add new food or inventory items
- Can use existing barcodes or your own printed barcodes
- Gives you control over which register functions to enable and who can use them, such as voids, discounts and refunds
- Allows you to use departmental charges, so food services costs for meetings or catered events can be internally charged to the department of your choice
- Make it possible to configure tender keys to accept minimum and maximum amounts
- Automates your menu planning process, which you can customize according to the time of day or day of the week — and you can customize up to a 52-week menu rotation
- Tracks inventory automatically as items are sold or inventory items are received — and you can set reorder points for important items that you want to be sure to keep in stock at all times
ARBA corporate cafeteria POS systems offer not only a high degree of inventory control, but also a wealth of reporting options, with more than 80 standard reports that give you the sales, operational, and financial information you need to keep your company cafeteria or coffee shop well-stocked with the inventory your employees expect and turning a profit. These reports can be itemized and narrowed down to specific mealtimes, or even according to every ¼ hour of operation.
Continuous Register Operation
The ARBA Point of Sale system may be set up to operate in offline mode during temporary loss of connection to the network, server or internet. This means sales will continue to be processed in offline mode even when connection is temporarily compromised, ensuring your service proceeds without interruption.
When in offline mode, transaction data is stored locally at the computer-based register terminal, and synchronized with the server once connection is restored. The ARBA system may be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or as a hybrid model. Offline mode may be set up in all deployment models.
ARBA’s cashless vending system eliminates the need to carry cash by allowing employees and guests to make vending machine purchases using their employee badge or debit/credit card. This fast service provides 24 by 7 access, and is a convenient and valued benefit for employees because the need to carry cash or search for change for a vending purchase is eliminated. Read More.
Graphical Reporting Dashboard for Your POS and Cashless Payment Systems
Provides POS system graphic reporting that is a visual representation of your key ARBAPRO sales and financial reports. The graphical reporting dashboard is a quick and easy way to see your POS data at a glance, and identify important trends and patterns. Read More.
Contact us today to learn more about the many benefits of using ARBA’s company cafeteria POS system.