Using a badge scanner system is essential in providing the most optimal ordering and purchasing experience for your staff. These payments are quickly taking over as the dominant tender type for employee purchases, and offer data enhancements that managers have continually been taking note of. Many point-of-sale vendors may offer employee payment software, but rarely integrate this solution which ends up causing more work than before.
In sum, a badge scanner system should entail:
- Badge Scanning Integration & Automation
- Other Badge Scanning POS Software
- Important Badge Scanning System Details
Badge Scanning Integration & Automation
- Our ID badge scanning solution, ArbaRapidPay, enables ID badge payments to be made to your foodservice or retail locations.
- We integrate these payments with your other POS sales for ease of documenting and reporting your employee purchases, in addition to making automatic updates to your POS inventory data.
- Our POS system automatically generates an export file that contains amounts to be deducted from each employee.
Other Badge Scanning POS Software
- Our self-service kiosk software allows customers and staff to use a standalone touchscreen terminal to select food items from their company foodservice provider. Sales and inventory data from your self-orders are integrated with your POS register sales, regardless of tender type.
- Our online ordering software incorporates the most preferred method of placing retail and foodservice orders for both customers and staff. This also integrates with your on-site sales and inventory data and allows ID badge deduction purchases.
- Our mobile app is used in many foodservice operations and offers a branded experience for staff and customers. Users may view the items in the cart, order history, deduction balances, and more.
Important Badge Scanning System Details
- External employees, such as contractors, may have an account set up for their time at the location, and employees without and ID badge may still make deduction purchases with our look-up feature.
- Our local offline POS mode allows locations to continue to conduct sales even without an internet connection, avoiding the loss of sales until the connection is restored.
- Fundraisers are popular with many companies’ foodservice and retail operations. Our fundraiser software allows staff to use a separate deduction balance account to contribute to these events.
A badge scanner system enables improvements to multiple everyday POS operations. Incorporating these software solutions is sure to optimize your sales and inventory operations in addition to providing revenue-generating solutions.
Author: Max Jovanovic
Learn more about our Payroll Deduction POS