ArbaRapidPay is the ultimate cashless payment solution for corporations and hospitals around the world. Moreover, our unique configuration process for payroll deductions allows companies to have full automation for their payroll deduction process. Additionally, it handles multiple ID badge types at the cash register, which includes RFID, Bar Code, and Magnetic stripe. Lastly, even if an employee forgets their badge ID, employees can still make use of our customer look-up feature.
ID Badge Scanning
Web-based Online Store
Moreover, cashless payment solutions in the form of payroll deductions and declining balance accounts allow your employees to present their badge IDs for cashless purchases. Furthermore, these purchases result in a balance that removes from an employee’s paycheck at the end of a pay period. Additionally, our cashless payment solutions integrate with your cash registers, self-service kiosks, or online ordering, it gives your POS operations maximum efficiency.
Healthcare Coffee Shops
Medical Gift Shops
Corporation Coffee Shop
Company Corporate Stores
– Firstly, tracks employee purchases against a spending limit, and notifies the cashier if the employee is going over their spending limit; with optional manager’s override.
– Next, an overall spending limit may be set, or spending limits may be set for each retail area.
– Also, payment options in full deduction amounts, or spread over several pay periods are available
– Moreover, when fully automatic, the cashless payment system will recognize new employees, employees after termination, and replacement badge numbers.
– Furthermore, a cashless payment automation program to replace your Symplr DeductIT solution.
– Presently, our Cashless Payment software may electronically transfer files to and from the corporate payroll system for payroll deductions, resulting in a seamless, end to end process automation.
– Consequently, ARBA Retail Systems has built custom interfaces for automatic file exchange with several major payroll packages including API, Kronos, Lawson, Meditech, and PeopleSoft as well as in-house systems by using file sharing.
– In sum, the ARBA cashless POS system provides extensive reporting with the Cashless Payment module, including detailed records of each purchase and each transaction down to the item level.
– Lastly, here’s what we include: accounts receivable transaction reports, accounts receivable analysis reports, accounts receivable aging reports, a transaction log, an employee or student list, and past due reports.