A quick service point of sale system offers speedy solutions that expedite the ordering and payment process for staff and customers. Moreover, using these kinds of software is essential in offering the best software enhancements for your customers, and regularly incentivizes them to make more frequent purchases. Furthermore, integration plays a key role in quick service software, and without using it, will incorporate more work rather than a solution.
Summing up, the best quick service point of sale system should include:
- Quick Service Payroll Deductions System
- Other Quick Service Point of Sale Solutions
- Quick Service Point of Sale Integrations
Quick Service Payroll Deductions System
- To start, payroll deductions allow staff to use their ID badge to make purchases from their company cafeteria, café, or coffee shop with fund deductions from their paycheck.
- Evidently, this incorporates a much faster process of completing payments for staff, which will incentivize future purchases.
- Additionally, you can search for employees without an ID badge within the system, and external employees, such as contractors, can have accounts set up for them during their time at the location.
Other Quick Service Point of Sale Solutions
- Moreover, self-ordering kiosks are a staple in foodservice locations and allow staff and customers to use a standalone touchscreen terminal to select and pay for cafeteria items.
- Comparatively, our online ordering software implements the most preferred method of completing orders for both staff and customers and generates an extra stream of revenue for your business.
- Also, our local offline POS mode allows cafeterias to continue their regular selling operations even without an internet connection. This saves managers from losing out on a day, or possibly longer, the worth of sales.
Quick Service Point of Sale Integrations
- Our payroll deduction software integrates with your other POS sales data to make automatic updates to both your employee purchase and inventory data. Your export file is automatically generated for you by your POS system which tallies up deductions for each employee.
- Our self-ordering kiosks integrate your sales and inventory data and also allow payroll deductions for staff. These integrate with your other sales for ease of documentation.
- Our online ordering software also allows employee purchases to be made and integrates your online sales data with your on-site POS sales. This offers more selling at little-to-no extra labor.
These quick service point of sale system upgrades will surely improve your operational efficiency and incentivization to your staff and customers. Our clients are regularly pleased with their software solutions and typically see a return on investment within months of completing the implementation.
Author: Max Jovanovic
Next, learn more about our Corporate Cafeteria POS