The best cashless payment methods prioritize convenience. Using a cashless payment program will allow faster checkout times, and increase incentivization for customers and employees. Foodservice and retail operations are continually adding these options within their point-of-sale software. It is important to take note of the advancements in cashless payments, and the solutions they offer.
Some of the best POS solutions with cashless payment methods include:
- Employee Payroll Deductions, ArbaRapidPay
- Other Forms of Cashless Solutions
- Self & Online Ordering Cashless Features
Employee Payroll Deductions, ArbaRapidPay
Firstly, incorporating ID badge scanning in your retail or foodservice location is necessary to implement revenue-generating solutions. ID badge scanning technology is favorbale for employees and allows much better checkout convenience.
Additionally, POS systems with payroll deductions allow staff to use their ID badge to make payments to their foodservice or retail outlets with price deductions from their paychecks. This provides a faster checkout experience overall and incentivizes your staff to make purchases more often.
Furthermore, our employee payroll deduction POS software, ArbaRapidPay, is a leading option for payroll deduction systems. Offering full integration with your POS register sales, managers will have an easier time documenting and reporting their payroll deduction purchases. Credit limits may be set for employees, and your POS generates an export file before your pay period. The use of payroll deductions also extends to your online and self-ordered purchases.
Other Methods of Cashless Payments
- Department Charges allow departments of your business to order and purchase items for their team, with funds charged to a department account. Mostly used for in-office parties and food orders, these incorporate a faster payment-receiving process from departments.
- Credit card payments are a cashless tender type and involve multiple applications. These include tap-to-pay, NFC payments, and hosted payment pages for online orders.
- Declining balance solutions allow funds to be uploaded to a payroll deduction account that withdraws payments as they are made.
- Digital wallets are becoming more frequently used, and involve using a mobile device that is synced with your bank account to make purchases via a tap-to-pay transaction.
Self & Online Ordering Cashless Features
Evidently, cashless point of sale systems extends to your other points of sale as well. Incorporating these cashless solutions within your self-ordering and online ordering software will generate more revenue as a result of increased employee participation. Locations that implement these solutions accommodate a larger percentage of ordering preferences from their customers, and generate more sales as a result.
Concurrently, our self-ordering software allows employees to use a standalone POS terminal to select items from their retail or foodservice providers. After choosing items, employees may make use of their payroll deductions, which integrate with your POS register sales for ease of documentation and reporting. Non-staff customers will also make use of our kiosk solutions using card chip readers for a faster checkout experience.
Lastly, online ordering software generates a new stream of revenue for your business and increases sale levels as a result of incorporating a new method of placing orders. With payroll deductions as an available tender type, employees will achieve a fully contactless purchasing experience, which will incentivize them to make purchases more frequently.
In sum, managers must take note of these cashless payment methods in order to provide the most convenient purchasing experience for their customers and employees. The use of ID badge scanning, self-ordering technology, and online ordering solutions will greatly improve your selling and management capabilities overall.
Learn more about our cashless payment solutions