Cloud Based Solutions – Cost and Efficiency Reduction
- The cost of managing and maintaining IT systems is less money
- Outages with cloud computing are infrequent which means companies do not have to spend extra time and money on fixing these types of issues
- Your business does not need as many IT resources handling cloud data center operations as your cloud providers staff will ensure this is done. Your business can now focus these resources on other tasks
- There are two types of scaling when dealing with cloud computing which is Vertical Scale and Horizontal Scale
- Vertical scaling involves gives companies, no matter the size of the business, the capability to increase the maximum capacity of the servers without adjusting any physical infrastructure
- Horizontal scaling is when businesses add more servers to support additional requests and avoid sending too many requests to any individual server
- Hardware failures will not result in data loss because of network backups and means that your business is prepared in the event of a disaster
- Information is stored online which means that they can easily integrate with other systems because information no longer has to be manually transferred from one source to another
- Cloud based solutions are easy to integrate with many additional solutions within a network
- Cloud providers make significant investments for data protection and continue to make significant investments to ensure data protection is a priority
- Cloud service providers are forced to adhere to strict policies and guidelines when it comes to data protection that are typically audited by a third-party source to ensure the policies and guidelines are followed
- Cloud companies have the best firewalls that are managed on an ongoing basis to ensure threats are continuously prevented and security is always maintained.
- Companies usually partner with leading cyber security companies to provide things like anti-malware protection, intrusion prevention, and integrity monitoring to protect all of the sensitive information that your company does not want unsecured.
Popular cloud service providers include Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud Cloud Computing, Oracle Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Verizon Wireless, and Cloud Sigma. Check out some of the links to our website to find out more about cloud computing.