There are numerous quick-service point-of-sale software features that food service managers should know. Incorporating updated software solutions is necessary for providing a convenient purchasing experience, in addition to harnessing data improvements. Quick-service restaurant managers must use these advantages in order to improve their selling and data management capabilities.
Some of the best quick-service point-of-sale software features include:
- Quick-service Payroll Deductions, ArbaRapidPay
- Self-service Kiosk POS Software
- Online Ordering Solutions for Quick-service
Quick-service Point of Sale Payroll Deductions
- Payroll deductions allow staff to complete payments from their quick-service providers using their ID badges.
- Funds are taken from the employees’ paychecks, and credit limits can be set for each account.
- Our payroll deduction software, ArbaRapidPay, integrates your payroll deduction purchases with your POS register sales for ease of reporting and tracking.
- Managers will receive compiled data reports from their employee purchases, and automate their data tracking methods.
Self-service Kiosk POS Software
- Self-service software allows customers and staff to use a standalone POS terminal to place orders and complete purchases.
- Disabling the need for face-to-face contact implements a fully contactless solution, incorporating a preferred method of ordering.
- Payroll deductions are available with self-ordering software and integrate with your other payroll deduction purchases.
- Process more orders during busy operating hours and incorporate contactless solutions within your POS operations.
Online Ordering Solutions for Quick-service
- Online ordering continues to be the preferred method of placing orders, especially for food service operations.
- Incorporating online ordering software allows for more accommodations to be made, therefore increasing your potential customer base.
- Our online ordering software allows payroll deduction payments and integrates with your on-premise POS software for ease of documenting online sales.
- Customers will make use of our item modifiers for precise order preparation and help cater to your customers’ dietary preferences.
Incorporating these quick-service point of sale solutions will incorporate multiple streams of revenue that were not taken advantage of in the past. It’s crucial to offer the most convenient experience to your staff and customers and ensure accommodations are being met.
Author: Max Jovanovic
Learn more about Hospital Cafeteria POS