To start, a point of sale kiosk is becoming more necessary, and contactless and cashless solutions have changed the landscape of foodservice operations. Evidently, accommodating your customers and staff with faster checkout solutions is the best method of improving your selling capabilities and is a revenue-generating solution. Furthermore, self-service software is a great method of incentivizing repeat business, increasing overall participation and revenue for cafeterias, cafes, and coffee shops alike.
In sum, here are the best benefits a point of sale kiosk offers:
- Faster Checkout Times for Staff and Customers
- Cashless Payments & Fully Contactless Solutions
- ARBA’s Point of Sale Kiosk Software
Faster Kiosk Checkout Times
- Utilizing point of sale kiosk software incentivizes repeat business and offers the chance to accommodate more customers throughout the day.
- Self-ordering software has regular usage to cut down long queue times that foodservice operations regularly experience during lunch rush hours. This allows more service to customers and therefore improves your overall selling abilities.
- Negating the need for F2F contact is another great way to encourage repeat business and new customers, and also accommodate your employees’ limited break times throughout the day.
Cashless Kiosk & Fully Contactless Solutions
- Pairing self-service kiosks with cashless payment options is the most preferred method of placing and completing payments for foodservice locations.
- This is regularly seen in some of the largest foodservice providers nationwide and incentivizes customers to visit certain locations over others.
- We integrate your cashless payments, in addition to your employee payroll deduction sales for ease of documenting and reporting.
- We also offer hardware configurations that allow your POS system to be turned into a self-ordering kiosk when staff is unavailable to operate the register. This helps locations maintain their selling abilities at any point throughout the day.
ARBA’s Point of Sale Kiosk Software
- We offer automatic menu rotations within our foodservice solutions that automatically update available items at different times throughout the day.
- Utilizing our kitchen order display is a great method of improving the organization of your prepared and in-preparation orders using a monitor screen.
- Local offline selling capabilities are available with our software solutions and enable locations to continue their sales operations even when having trouble connecting to the internet. Managers may upload their updated POS data directly to the database once the connection is restored.
Lastly, our POS kiosk software was created with the help of industry professionals and addressed many pain points that foodservice managers are currently experiencing. Moreover, with the rise of these solutions being imminent, it is important for managers to begin the process of updating their software solutions in order to maintain a strong presence amongst the competition.
Author: Max Jovanovic
Next, learn more about our Payroll Deduction POS