Physical inventory count services are software solutions that will speed up your physical inventory count using a centralized location to store, manage, and create inventory worksheets. Moreover, utilizing mobile tablet software to complete physical inventory is one of the best ways to return to regular selling operations as quickly as possible. Furthermore, this blog will discuss some of the overarching solutions mobile tablet POS offers, in addition to offering information on we’ve taken the extra step within this software.
In short, physical inventory count services entail:
- Faster Physical Inventory Process
- Other Mobile Tablet Services
- Mobile Tablet Services Options
Faster Physical Inventory Process
- Managers will be able to create, store, and manage inventory worksheets within our mobile tablet software solution.
- This offers a centralized location to update your on-hand inventory quantities which is much faster than previous methods.
- Your updated on-hand inventory quantities can be uploaded to your POS database wirelessly, incorporating unparalleled mobility within your physical inventory process.
Other Mobile Tablet Services
- In addition to counting your physical inventory, our tablet software is regularly used for front-end selling operations as well.
- Locations in need of line-busting solutions during busy store hours will take advantage of being able to conduct sales in a more mobile fashion.
- This will incentivize staff and customers to continue visiting your location, even during busy operations hours, and cuts long queue times.
Mobile Tablet Services Options
- There are many pieces of hardware that can hold our mobile inventory tablet software, and we try our best to work with clients to find the most affordable option.
- Typically, we offer a 10” touchscreen tablet that is water and damage resistant, that way locations will receive the most bang for their buck. Our mobile tablet software comes equipped with a built-in barcode scanner and EMV chip reader, negating the need for any other pieces of hardware.
- Locations with a tight budget will still be able to take advantage of mobile tablet software with multiple options for tablet hardware. We try to find the best fit and price for our clients and work diligently to fulfill their POS requirements.
Lastly, physical inventory counting services are regularly offered by almost all POS vendors, but offering multiple solutions within a single piece of hardware is rare. Evidently, we take the extra step for clients to ensure that our software solutions improve their business operations extensively.
Author: Max Jovanovic
Next, learn more about our Inventory Management POS