Tablet POS software is essential for retail locations searching for a faster method of completing their physical inventory count. During this time, sales operations are usually held off until the physical inventory process is complete. Speeding up the process will allow you to return to sales operations much faster. This blog will take a look at some of the inventory management and other solutions incorporating tablet POS software entails.
In sum, tablet POS software should:
- Physical Inventory with Tablet POS
- Other Mobile POS Tablet Uses
- Inventory POS Software Importance
Physical Inventory with Tablet POS
- We centralize your physical inventory count within your mobile tablet software. Managers will have a much easier time completing their physical inventory count.
- Managers can create and manage inventory worksheets by department, PLU number, vendor, or other organization methods to organize their count in a much better fashion.
- After completing on-hand quantity updates, managers will be able to upload their updated inventory data directly to their POS database wirelessly.
Other Mobile POS Tablet Uses
- In addition to speeding up your physical inventory count, our mobile tablet software also allows for front-end selling operations.
- Line-busting is essential for locations that regularly experience hefty foot traffic within their location and allows sales to be conducted via the mobile tablet solution.
- This allows locations to complete more sales, even in the event of busy store hours. This also incentivizes customers and staff to continue visiting your location even if the lines are long.
Inventory POS Software Importance
- Having full control over your inventory data allows managers to optimize their inventory spending and available items.
- This saves revenue for businesses and allows for the best products to be available for your staff and customers.
- Your POS system will also give you insights into your customer accounts and favorable items, allowing managers to optimize special selling events such as fundraisers or discounts on popular items.
It is essential for retail locations to utilize a centralized location for their physical inventory in addition to offering multiple software solutions within a single piece of hardware. We’ve taken special precautions in the creation of our mobile tablet software to ensure that it fulfills the expectations that managers hold for such solutions.
Author: Max Jovanovic
Next, learn more about our Inventory Management Solutions