The physical inventory process is always a stressful time for retail and gift shop managers. Counting inventory will take an extended amount of time and, in most circumstances, disables a location’s ability to conduct sales until completion. Point of sale companies have made note of these pain points for store managers, and have created updated POS inventory software that expedites your physical inventory process. Speeding up your physical inventory count will save vast amounts of time to be spent on revenue-generating tasks.
ARBA’s POS physical inventory software allows a central location to store and manage inventory worksheets. Equip yourself with a mobile tablet that includes a built-in barcode scanner and inventory software to complete your physical inventory process efficiently. Retail shops should take advantage of our mobile inventory software to complete their physical inventory process, and seamlessly update inventory data with the use of our computing software.
The most effective solutions of POS physical inventory software include:
1. Faster Physical Inventory Process
- Inventory worksheets are created to store and manage your inventory items in a single location for ease of documentation.
- Users will scan products, count on-hand items, and update the number of items in their inventory worksheets.
- Updates to your on-hand quantities occur after uploading your physical inventory counts straight from the tablet.
- Avoid manually updating on-hand inventory counts by using a tablet to automate your inventory process, decreasing errors.
2. Variance Reporting
- Use our POS physical inventory software to generate a variance report after you complete your on-hand inventory counts
- Variances are easily identified with these reports to take action on any missing items from your inventory.
- Automatic cost calculations for missing items are presented to understand how much money you have lost from these variances
- Use these reports to identify inconsistencies for missing items by department, vendor, or PLU.
3. POS Purchase Orders & Receiving
- Receive purchase orders and non-purchase orders to maintain your latest inventory counts from vendors.
- Re-order points can be set in our back-office to generate recommended purchase orders to create and send to vendors.
- Easily manage inventory receiving to allow staff to spend more time on serving your customers and upselling your products.
- Enhancing your inventory management will yield cost-saving benefits for your retail operation.
4. Multi-Purpose Tablet POS Software
- ARBA’s multi-purpose tablets will handle POS register software in addition to physical inventory and receiving.
- Utilize our mobile POS software to perform line-busting when you’ve got a line of customers out the door.
- ARBA’s physical inventory tablet comes equipped with a built-in EMV chip reader and RFID reader for credit card and payroll deduction purchases.
In conclusion, using POS physical inventory software improves your retail operation by keeping you organized and saving time. Receiving insights into your favorable items, in addition to automating inventory management, increases efficiency and saves money. ARBA offers integrated inventory management for smoother sales and effective organization.
Contact us at [email protected] to learn more information.
Author: Max Jovanovic & Blake Bell